Thursday, October 22, 2009

In Your Dreams

Fortunately, I sneaked a peek at this morning's workout routine last night. What a doozy! Thursday is the only day of the week when I really need things to run on time. So I set my alarm even earlier than usual.

5:30 am: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Y'all, I blew through my jumps. 1001, 1002, 1003 . . .

And when I finally stopped?

I was still in bed.

I dreamed my way through my jumps. I was almost convinced I had invented an awesome new way to exercise. All you have to do is lie there. . . .

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing! You probably will blaze through them this time. You're obviously in the zone 24/7!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm positive there was some psychosomatic effect from this and that if you could pull it off ever night you'd lose fat without a single jump. Interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gads, 5:30 am? You are in the zone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, this could work. Also... think of all the moola you will save on jump ropes! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete