Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halfway Day

. . . Hooray!

Congratulations to E, Jessica, Mike, Anshuman, and Amy! What an awesome accomplishment, you guys. I can't wait to hear your final thoughts.

And today marks the halfway point for Shelly, Naomi, Denise, Jonti, and me. 45 days down, 45 to go. Way to go, y'all!

Apparently, I was talking about jumping rope in my sleep. Oy. The jumprope seems to pervade my dreams on Wednesday nights. However, this morning's actual workout, accompanied by Doc Watson, went off without a hitch. Although it was accompanied by Patrick's e-mail warning us not to stray from out diets. Oh, say, like eating too much fruit? Crap. Busted! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah -- Halfway day! Can't believe it's been 45 days already. Then again, I can't believe that next week puts us in November. Sheesh.

    Looking fabuloso in the new photos, Mz Emily! Keep at it and watch out for that extra fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halfway....wow..the time has gone by. Your pics are looking awesome Emily. Look out Demi. Keep it going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Emily! Less than half of the PCP to get through now!

    ReplyDelete