Monday, November 23, 2009

Things I'm Going to Eat When This is All Over

In no particular order . . .

Doughnut Plant
Being that I'm from North Carolina, I'm a doughnut purist. Meaning I believe that Krispy Kreme is the one true doughnut. But since it's only acceptable to eat a Krispy Kreme from the store itself, and, um, all the NYC locations have closed down, I'm willing to go gourmet. I mean, Doughnut Plant even has a peanut butter and jelly doughnut.


Which brings me to . . .

A Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich






Toasted spelt bread, crunchy pb . . . hmmm . . . raspberry preserves? Tough call.







Reese's Christmas Tree
















Sweet Potato French Fries




Slightly crispy with some sort of silly, yummy dipping sauce . . . or maybe a side of sweet, delicious ketchup









An Ever-So-Tiny, Slightly Spicy European-Style Aztec Hot Chocolate From the Cacao Bar at Mariebelle
http://www.mariebelle.com/
I never even used to like hot chocolate before Mariebelle! Now I get it about once every winter.


Homemade Granola Bars (w/o the Chocolate)








via kblog.lunchboxbunch.com














A Glass of Wine

























Some Apple Cider
















But not all at once.

5 comments:

  1. Forgive the giant spaces...think of it as time to contemplate. It's 20 minutes to Day 71, and the choice was spend more time trying to fix it or go to bed. My pillow won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. have you seen these....?

    http://peakconditionproject.blogspot.com/2008/06/day-82-lemon-bars.html

    I love lemon desserts and I really want to make these after the PCP. Gonna have to wait til I get back from India though. Yum, yum, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...those look great! I will take a fruity dessert over a chocolatey dessert any day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tres Leche doughnuts.....take me away.

    ReplyDelete