Sunday, December 13, 2009

Time to Celebrate!

DAY 90! DAY 90! DAY 90!

I think we all deserve gold stars.



I just finished my final work out and packed my food scale waaaaayyyy in the back of the hall closet. I'm so stoked that I finally get to take this baby out into the real world to see how she flies.

Just gotta snap some final pictures before Pacato and I celebrate with brunch. Then I'm definitely going to the farmers' market for a cup of hot apple cider. And I'm totally eating this peanut butter and jelly chocolate bar I've been saving. And then perhaps to a movie. Seriously, I'm especially excited because I didn't think I'd be free to do any of these things till tomorrow.

I've been kinda cranky this final week, had some trip-ups, and didn't exactly feel so Peak-y . . . but when I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror, I realized I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF.

I'm proud of Shelly, Jonti, Naomi, and Denise, too. Congratulations, ladies! And thank you so much Patrick and Chen for the work you've put into our experience.

I'll be back soon with some parting thoughts and, more importantly, TOTALLY  BADASS photos.

4 comments:

  1. It HAS been a tough week, but we made it through. Now go celebrate with your man P!

    Can't wait to see the final photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you've completed the PCP when you use the word "badass" without any hesitation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BadASS! Awesome. Sounded like a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you still check this at all, but I wanted to ask you if it'd be ok to use your gratuitous bikini shot as my inspiration photo for my PCP. You look incredible, and your blog is one of the main things that convinced me to do this crazy thing.

    ReplyDelete